Thursday June 26th, 2014
- Protein Shake
- California Eggs Benedict/Coffee - Province Restaurant in Westin
- Salmon Salad/Arnold Palmer - Hilton restaurant near client
- Dinner [TBD]
Morning cardio + abdominals
Worked at client during day and took the 3:15 PM flight out back to Chicago.
Wednesday June 25th, 2014
- Protein Shake
- Spinach/Mushroom/Egg Omelette
- Steak Tacos and Nachos/Guacamole - Hilton Restaurant near client
- Bone-in-Pork and Polenta/Steak Skewer/Homemade Chips - Province Restaurant in Westin
- Sleepy Dog Wet Snout Milk Stout
- Malbec Wine
Mix of upper body workout at the Westin hotel gym.
Busy day at the client site in Phoenix Arizona!
Tuesday June 24th, 2014
- Freshii's Kale Effect with Steak
- Salmon Salad/Steak Nachos/Kiltlifter Four Peaks Brewery Beer - Cocina10 Restaurant (College club downtown Phoenix)
None. Had to pack last night as I flew out to Arizona today.
Busy day! Booked a last minute flight out to Arizona for work yesterday. Flew into Arizona around 8 PM local time.
Started my FitDay again after 3 years but realized it is too difficult to keep track of my diet as I go out to eat a ton for work.
- Had MixedGreens Black N Blue salad for lunch.
- Had Sushi X for dinner - Had a Sashimi Bowl, Godzilla Roll, Mackerel Roll, and Gyoza. Discovered this place randomly in River West. Pretty awesome.
- Jump Rope
Work and then helped move furniture later at night. Trying to get back into the swing of updating this blog.
It has been about a year and 4 days since I last updated this blog.
Since my last update... things have been pretty busy.
Chronologically... In August, I spent a week in Disney World... one week later, I spent a week in Disney Land. November, I spent a week in Vancouver. December/January, I spent a month in Europe going to Austria, Hungary, Slovakia, and Germany.
I started 2014 with my 3 month busy season followed with the CFA level 3 exam. It has been quite a year!
Tuesday June 16th, 2013 to Thursday June 18th, 2013
Chick-Fil-A, RM Champagne Salon, Cho Sun Ok, Outside BBQ...